- As per Chapter-3 of CMR 2017, Board means?
A. Bihar board of examination
B. Board of DGMS Examination
C. Board of Mining Examination
D. Board of Chief Inspector of mines
- Who shall be Chairman (ex officio) of the board?
C. Minister of coal
D. Prime minister
- How many members should be there in the board excluding Chairman?
- As per CMR 2017, Board member may be diploma holder having first class mines manager certificate of competency?
C. Yes, after recommendation of minister of coal
D. May be
- Out of 5 members, at least three members shall possess qualification of
A. first class Manager’s Certificate granted under regulation 11.
B. practical experience of not less than two years in management, control, supervision and direction of a coal mine or part thereof.
C. Both A and B
D. Either A or B
- Out of 5 members, at least one member shall possess qualifications of
A. service in an institution imparting education in mining engineering at the degree or equivalent level;
B. engagement in mining research or planning,
D. Either A or B
- Every member of the Board other than its Chairman shall hold office for a period of _________from the date of appointment, or until his successor is appointed, whichever is later:
A. three years
B. five years
C. Three and a half years
D. Four years
- Chairman shall hold office for a period of?
A. five years
B. 3 years
C. 4 years
D. CI (Ex officio) is the chairman so whosoever hold the chair will be chairman.
- A member may at any time resign his office by a notice in writing addressed to?
A. the Chairman;
B. the central government
C. the state government
D. To the prime minister
- Which of the following is correct?
A. a member may at any time resign his office by a notice in writing addressed to the Chairman;
B. a member appointed under clause (c) of sub-regulation (2) of regulation 10, shall cease to hold office upon his ceasing to serve in any such institution, as is referred to in that clause;
C. a person appointed to fill a vacancy caused by reason of the death, resignation, or by reason of cessation of office under sub-clause (ii) or otherwise, shall hold office for the remaining period for which such member would have, but for such reason, continued as member.
D. All of the above